If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please contact artPause within 14 days of receiving your order to arrange for a full refund on return of the item. Please note that in line with UK Distance Selling Regulations, you are (1) liable for the return postage cost, (2) the item must be returned in the same condition that it arrived in, (3) if you chose a fast shipping option, rather than standard shipping, the additional cost of the fast shipping is non-refundable and you will be refunded the standard shipping cost.
The address for returns is:
artPause at AMC
Unit 18 Central City Ind Estate
The Fast Shipping delivery option uses either Royal Mail Next Day Delivery or a Courier Delivery Service. It guarantees delivery the next day AFTER printing, not the next day after payment. Printing may take up to 48 hours from payment, although usually it is within 12 hours.
If your package appears to be damaged, please check the contents and refuse delivery of the item is damaged. The Post Office will then return the item to artPuase at no charge to yourself.
All content, images and artwork on this site are copyright of Michal Tompsett and are licensed to artPause Ltd. Any items purchased from artPause.com may not be copied, scanned, photographed, distributed or reproduced in any way without prior consent.
artPause Ltd. does not rent, sell or share any personal information about you with other people, companies or outside organisations, except to provide products or services you have requested (for example your delivery information for a courier company). artPause Ltd. never has access to your credit card details or any other financial information, this is handled entirely by payment processors Paypal or Stripe.
In no event shall artPause Ltd. be responsible to you or any third party for any loss, damage, liability, claim or demand arising from your use of this website.
artPause Ltd, 4 Elliott Gardens, Shepperton, TW17 0EG, United Kingdom
Registered company number: 8028633
We take the protection of our customers data extremely seriously. Data is held securely and we only use your information for the purposes of fulfilling your order. Your data is never sold or shared for any other purposes. The full legal terms of the policy can be read below
INFORMATION ARTPAUSE COLLECTS:
To fulfil your order, you must provide artPause with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide artPause with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
artPause relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michael Tompsett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info@artpause.